Braeview School LogoBRAEVIEW SCHOOL
Parent Participation is an integral part of our school and is greatly appreciated and valued.
Parents can be involved in a wide range of school and classroom based programs and activities such as:
- help in the classroom
- make resources / equipment
- supervise on excursions
- participate in special functions at the School
- help in the Resource Centre
- help with Mini Fete preparations
- supervise small groups for cooking, craft, games etc.
- transport to and from sports, theatre etc.
- attend Working Bees
- support Mothers’ and Fathers’ Day stalls
- attend parent workshop programs
- help in our Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program – in the garden and or in the kitchen
Volunteers require a ‘Working with Children’ clearance. This can be organised through the Front Office.